About Phytolacca Berry Tablets
For effective weight management
- Made from authentic source i.e. fresh berries of Phytolacca which are imported from North America
- It lowers intake of food by favourably influencing digestion and absorption
- At the same time manage hyperacidity and feeling of weakness associated with lowered food intake
- Good results of weight loss have been achieved in ladies with post delivery weight gains
- Weight loss to the tune of 5 Kg can be achieved in 1-2 months with some diet restrictions and regular exercises
- Moreover there are no side effects of Schwabe India’s Phytolacca Berry tablets
Ingredients of Phytolacca Berry Tablets
- Phytolacanin, (betanine which hydrolyses to betanidine and iso-betanidine)
- Salts of phytolaccic acids
Dosage of Phytolacca Berry Tablets
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time.
- 1 tablet daily before meals as maintenance dose.
- Children should be given half of the adult dose.
- It is advised that children should use under medical supervision.
- If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects of Phytolacca Berry Tablets
No side effects of Phytolacca Berry Tablets are known. It is advised that children should not use this product. During pregnancy and lactation, the use should be limited to appropriate requirements after consultation with the specialist. In cases of lactose intolerance a laxative effect can be observed.
Contra-indications of Phytolacca Berry Tablets
No contra-indications for the use of Phytolacca Berry Tablets are known.
Interactions of Phytolacca Berry Tablets
No interactions between Phytolacca Berry Tablets and other products are known. It can be taken along with the other medicines unless otherwise directed by the physicians.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.